Wednesday, July 21, 2010

Thinking About Starting A Writers' Group? Seven Questions to Ask Yourself First...

I'm a big fan of Chuck Sambuchino's blog, Guide to Literary Agents.  I find it to be full of useful information, invaluable industry contacts and fabulous resources for writers.

Another reason I'm a fan?  I've been asked to create a short series of articles as a guest blogger!  This sizzling summer series will deal with different aspects of facilitating a writers' group.  The first article in this series,  Seven Questions to Ask Yourself Before Starting a Writers' Group, is an informative read based on my experiences with Wild Women Writing, a group I founded in Durango several years ago. 

It's a practical guide to getting started, with some food-for-thought questions to help focus your intent.  Always wanted to create a dynamic writers' group in your community?  This article is a must-read.  Stay tuned!  I'll be updating you here when new articles go live.


No comments: