Monday, July 5, 2010

A Study in Contrasts

I'm thrilled to announce that my writing and photograhy are being featured on Hank Kellner's blog, English Education.  I recently contributed a photo and essay, A Study in Contrasts, to delight and inspire readers.  Enjoy!

Would you like to see my photos, artwork, and writing on your website?  Too busy to blog?  Need a creative kick in the pants?  I'd love to help- let's connect!  Send me an email to stealingplums@yahoo.com for more information.  I am currently expanding my freelance writing services to include professional blogging; copywriting and editing; ghost-writing; and creativity consultations.  I've taken the leap to live my creative dreams, and I'm loving it!  Want to learn how to do the same?  Get in touch- I can help you along your creative path.


Iris on Fourth Street
Photograph by Molly Anderson-Childers

No comments: