Monday, July 26, 2010

How to Be Your Own Best Muse...


What's blooming at Creativity Portal?  A fabulous interview with author Jennie Nash, and a brand new article in my Multicultural Muses series!  Join me this month for an inspiring summer read designed to help your creative juices bubble up.  Feel like The Muses have gone to Bali and left you behind?  Check out my new article, How to Be Your Own Best Muse: 101 Ways to Delight and Inspire Yourself.

For other titles in this series, check out my Multicultural Muses page on Creativity Portal today.  Or see my Author page, to view all of my lush, juicy offerings on the Creativity Portal website.   If you'd like to be interviewed for my exclusive Creativity Portal series, "Creating a Fun, Fabulous Career in the Arts," you can get in touch via email at stealingplums@yahoo.com.

No comments: