Sunday, August 2, 2009

A New Vision

This is a new season for me creatively. I am creating a new vision for this blog and exploding with creative juiciness! Some of my exciting new projects include...

  1. New watercolor painting: Mermaid Sighting #173
  2. The Hitch-Hiker: An Unlikely Love Story. This is my new novel, which originally began life as a short story. I finished it at the beginning of the summer and look forward to sharing it on my upcoming fiction blog.
  3. The True-Life Confession of Ana Isabel Torres...This is another novel I've been working on this summer. A smart, sexy, twenty-first century take on Nabokov's classic, Lolita. It's still in the works, but I'll be sharing excerpts on my new fiction blog soon!
  4. Launching a new fiction blog this summer, with excerpts from Stealing Plums, The Raven Queen, The Hitch-Hiker, The True-Life Confession of Ana Isabel Torres, and other works. Stay tuned here for more news and updates on this exciting project!
  5. Taking this blog in a new direction with fabulous photos to inspire and delight you, brand-new artwork and art-in-progress photos, and musings on creativity, nature, and feeding the wild soul.
  6. Thrilling news! I will be transitioning to a four-day work-week, and reserving Mondays solely for writing, creative work, and business-building activities like professional meetings and writing dates. Yay! My goal is to transition into a full-time writer, artist, and creativity consultant. I'll be sharing my successes, challenges, stumbling blocks and lessons along the way, as I chase my dreams and dance with the Muses.

Lushly Creatively Yours,

Molly


No comments: