Monday, August 3, 2009

Addictive Fiction!

This morning I'm sharing some fabulous news. I have been working on a new fiction blog to help me share my juicy stories with the world. Yesterday, I created a template and put it online! I'll be working to build content in the weeks to come, and intend for this blog to be a resource for writers, as well as a forum for my fiction. What's in the works? Lists of my favorite authors, books on writing, and resources; writing contests and challenges; links to other writing sites and blogs; story starters and writing prompts, photos that tell a story; tools for your writing tool-box, and more! Check it out at...

http://www.addictivefiction.blogspot.com

Happy writing!!!
-Molly

1 comment:

ElshaHawk said...

I will be going to your new site, and wanted to say, if you haven't checked out ficly.com, please do! we would love for you to mention our site for writing short fiction! I'm so glad Creativity-Portal brought me to your blog. :)