Thursday, October 14, 2010

What's Brewing in My Creative Cauldron?

As summer segues into autumn, I've been enraptured by the sights and smells of the changing seasons.  Woodsmoke and rain, falling leaves, thunderstorms, crimson and golden aspen leaves... this is my favorite time of year, I think.  Jack-o-lanterns are already peeking out at me from my neighbor's porches, and it's starting to get cold again at night.  Time to break out the flannel sheets and cozy up...

I am preparing to participate in National Novel Writing Month in November, and will be giving a talk on Monday about plotting your nanonovel.  In other creative news, I'm working on edits for a novella and new interviews for Creativity Portal and Edible San Juan Mountains.  I'm writing a few new stories, expanding my professional blogging services to include creativity consultations, and trying to keep up with my blogs! 

I recently took a day-trip with my man to check out the fall colors, and I got some great photos.  I'll be sharing those with you soon.  I'd love to see your best fall photos!  Share them with me at stealingplums@yahoo.com - I'll publish my favorites on my Guest Starring page!


Stormy Weather...

1 comment:

Cynthia said...

I do admire your energy! It is very inspiring to read all that you are doing. ;)