Thursday, September 9, 2010

"Seven Ways to Grow Your Writers' Group" Goes Live!

Great news, readers!  My newest article for Chuck Sambuchino's Guide to Literary Agents blog was published today.  This article is the second piece in a short series on writers' groups I'm creating for this blog.  It's a fantastic resource for writers, and I highly recommend subscribing to this feed. 

My newest article, Seven Ways to Grow Your Writers' Group, outlines seven great strategies for finding new members.  The next piece in this series will cover different aspects of making a group critique session a success.  These articles are inspired by my experiences as the founder and facilitator of Wild Women Writing.

In Other Creative News...

Chuck Sambuchino, writer and editor for Writer's Digest Books, recently released his newest creation, "How to Survive a Garden Gnome Attack."  We'll be dishing the dirt about those despicable little devils next month, in an interview for my exclusive Creativity Portal series, "Creating a Fun, Fabulous Career in the Arts."  Stay tuned! 

No comments: